These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Little Service. Information provided by our users through the Little Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Little. Little has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Little will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree that Little shall not be responsible for any damages, claims or other liability arising from or related to your use of any third-party website.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, Little hereby grants you permission to use the Service, provided that:
- your use of the Service as permitted is solely for your personal use, and you are not permitted to resell or charge others for use of or access to the Service, or in any other manner inconsistent with these Terms of Service;
- you will not duplicate, transfer, give access to, copy or distribute any part of the Service in any medium without Little's prior written authorization;
- you will not attempt to reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the Service; and
- In order to access and use the features of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that you will have to provide Little with your mobile phone number. You expressly acknowledge and agree that in order to provide the Service, Little may periodically access your contact list and/or address book on your mobile device to find and keep track of mobile phone numbers of other users of the Service. When providing your mobile phone number, you must provide accurate and complete information. You hereby give your express consent to Little to access your contact list and/or address book for mobile phone numbers in order to provide and use the Service. We collect the mobile phone number of all users, and the e-mail address of users who opt in to receive e-mail newsletters during registration. You must notify Little immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your mobile phone. Although Little will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Little or others due to such unauthorized use.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc. or "load testers" such as wget, apache bench, mswebstress, httpload, blitz, Xcode Automator, Android Monkey, etc., that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Little servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a Little application, and you are forbidden from ripping the content unless specifically allowed. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Little grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Little reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. While we don't disallow the use of sniffers such as Ethereal, tcpdump or HTTPWatch in general, we do disallow any efforts to reverse-engineer our system, our protocols, or explore outside the boundaries of the normal requests made by Little clients. We have to disallow using request modification tools such as fiddler or whisker, or the like or any other such tools activities that are meant to explore or harm, penetrate or test the site. You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including phone number, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes. You agree not to spam, or solicit for commercial purposes, any users of the Service.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, Little hereby grants you permission to use the Service, provided that:
Intellectual Property Rights
The design of the Little Service along with all associated properties, are owned by or licensed to Little, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under Indian Law. The Service is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only. Little reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Service other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Status Submissions of third parties obtained through the Service for any commercial purposes.
Little permits you to link to materials on the Service for personal purposes only. Little reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Little Service at any time.